From this Thursday 28 January the Supreme Court Library Queensland (SCLQ) catalogue will be hosted on a new platform, making it easier to explore your law library’s comprehensive legal research and heritage collections.
Key features of your law library catalogue
- The search functionality is more intuitive and modern, making it easier to find what you are looking for in the SCLQ collections.
- The new catalogue is modern and uses a responsive design so you can search the library collections from any device.
- While the homepage and display of search results look quite different to the old catalogue, how you search the library collection is very similar to the old catalogue search. You don’t need to learn a new way of searching.
- A link to ‘search tips’ from the catalogue homepage provides a useful quick reference guide for searching the catalogue.
- You will notice the catalogue has a new URL—if you have saved or bookmarked favourite records, automatic redirections will take you straight to the relevant page or record in the new catalogue.
Contact SCLQ for help with searching the catalogue and exploring its collections, to provide feedback on the new catalogue, or to report an issue.