Queensland Governor Paul de Jersey AC has approved an increase in court fees to apply from today.
The new fees are contained in the Justice Legislation (Fees, Allowances and Other Amounts) Amendment Regulation 2021 and affect fees prescribed under the following regulations:
- Appeal Costs Fund Regulation 2010
- Births, Deaths and Marriages Registration Regulation 2015
- Coroners Regulation 2015
- Criminal Practice (Fees) Regulation 2010
- Evidence Regulation 2007
- Jury Regulation 2017
- Justices of the Peace and Commissioners for Declarations Regulation 2017
- Justices Regulation 2017
- Penalties and Sentences Regulation 2015
- Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Regulation 2019
- Recording of Evidence Regulation 2018
- Uniform Civil Procedure (Fees) Regulation 2019 (UCPR).
See the current court fees.