Supreme Court Library Queensland – your QLS member library – is the proud winner of Australian Law Librarians’ Association (ALLA) Legal Information Service of the Year Award 2020.
The award was conferred in recognition of:
- its response to the coronavirus pandemic in
- continuing to provide uninterrupted legal information services
- negotiating a temporary expansion of its ground-breaking Virtual Legal Library (VLL) service
- its ongoing significant contribution to the Queensland Judgments service
- its legal heritage and community engagement programs, including lectures, exhibitions and the Queensland Legal Yearbook.
The library has expressed its thanks to its valued QLS customers for their continued support and patronage of your law library.
To find out more about the library’s award-winning information services for the legal profession, visit sclqld.org.au.
Pictured: Supreme Court Library staff members with the ALLA award.