Queensland Law Society supports practitioners and firms during challenging times, providing a range of resources and services to help manage the impact of natural disasters such as floods.
- The Practice Advisory Service can provide confidential guidance and support on a range of key business concerns including accounting and finance, business planning and management and human resources and employment.
- QLS Locum Service is available to provide sole to small practices with short-term assistance from an experienced solicitor.
- Lawcare is available to all members and their families and provides confidential counselling and wellbeing services across a number of specialist areas.
- Guidance for law practices where documents have been affected by flooding or extreme weather conditions
- Business Continuity and Succession Planning Guide and other practice management resources
- Information on work from home protocols, which may be useful for firms revising staff arrangements.
Other resources that may be useful for practitioners at this time include:
Remember to check QLS Proctor regularly for the latest profession updates.