The Titles Registry has announced updates to the Land Title Practice Manual which are effective from 30 November 2020. These updates relate to a number of important topics:
- New Queensland enduring power of attorney forms and important changes to guardianship laws from 30 November 2020.
- Update to Titles Registry powers of attorney practice.
- New Version 2 of the Form 21Z–Plan cover sheet.
- eLodgement of Survey Plans–Survey Plans relating to Community Titles Schemes.
- Updated process for providing the planning body (local government) community management statement notation (new Form 18C and new Form CMS Version 4).
- Other Land Title Practice Manual updates (effective 30/11/2020).
See Titles Registry Alert (No 178) for more information including links to the updated forms.