The Registrar of Titles has advised that the Land Title Practice Manual (Qld) has been updated, effective from 31 May 2021.
The main updates relate to:
eConveyancing – general eConveyancing information has been inserted including:
- a new Part 62 with eConveyancing information, and
- new eConveyancing sections in relevant Parts of the manual which include information on attachments and example electronic forms.
Caveats – Part 11 – Caveat has been updated including:
- additional examples of caveats and further information in the guide to completion
- examples and a guide to completion for a Caveator’s Notice of Action and Caveatee’s notice to Registrar, and
- examples and a guide to completion for a request to fully and partially withdraw a registered caveat, request to remove lapsed caveat, request to remove caveat pursuant to a court order and request to cancel caveat.
For details of all updates see Land Title Practice Manual updates 31 May 2021.