Compiled and edited by Supreme Court Library Queensland, the Queensland Legal Yearbook provides a snapshot of the moments, people and events that shaped Queensland’s legal environment in 2020.
- an introduction by Chief Justice Catherine Holmes AC
- Queensland legal year in review
- COVID-19 pandemic impacts on the legal sector
- a selection of key speeches and papers
- Queensland legal statistics
- legal personalia.
Complete the online order form to secure your free copy, available in print and PDF formats.