The Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning has updated its Planning website to improve the search function, readability and layout.
The site offers information on how planning works, how to get involved and have a say, and current local plan-making processes.
For planning practitioners, the website offers up-to-date documents, technical information, and guidance materials.
To department has supplied a list of commonly used links to assist transition to the new site:
- Development application forms and templates
- Development Assessment (DA) Rules
- State Development Assessment Provisions (SDAP)
- SARA decisions
- State Planning Policy and guidance
- Minister’s Guidelines and Rules
- Public notices for local planning schemes
- Plan-drafting guidance
- Plan-making dashboard
- Online planning services
- COVID-19 response.