Notice is hereby given that the 93rd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of members of Queensland Law Society Incorporated will be held in the Auditorium, Level 2, Law Society House, 179 Ann Street, Brisbane, at 5pm on Wednesday 8 December 2021.
- Confirmation of Minutes of the AGM held on 9 December 2020.
- Reception of the Annual Report and Financial Statement of the Council for the year ended 30 June 2021.
- Consideration of any motion, notice of which has been given in accordance with the requirements of Rule 60(2) of the Legal Profession (Society) Rules 2007.
- Such further business as may lawfully be brought before the meeting.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE:
- Confirm your virtual attendance by registering online at www.qls.com.au/agm by 5pm on Monday 6 December 2021. Should you wish to register after this date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive a registration confirmation email immediately after processing registration on the website. Should you not receive this email, please contact email@example.com.
- Registered virtual attendees will receive an AGM confirmation email from Tuesday 7 December 2021 containing a hyperlink and instructions for virtual attendance.
- Follow the instructions contained in the email and logon to the meeting at 5pm on Wednesday 8 December 2021.
25 October 2021