As a result of the Justice & Other Legislation Act 2021 amendments to the Oaths Act 1867, two new forms and 18 updated forms were approved by the Rules Committee on 25 August.
The forms are for use under the Criminal Practice Rules 1999 and Uniform Civil Procedure Rules 1999 from the date of their publication on the Queensland Courts website.
- Form 001B Special Witness jurat for CPR affidavits Version 1
- Form 11 Affidavit of Justification Version 3
- Form 45 Affidavit of Service Version 2
- Form 001A Special Witness jurat for UCPR affidavits Version 1
- Form 46 Affidavit Version 2
- Form 47 Certificate of exhibit Version 3
- Form 51 Affidavit (payment into court) Version 2
- Form 71 Statement of financial position Version 4
- Form 71A Statement of financial position Version 2
- Form 74 Statement in support Version 2
- Form 104 Affidavit of publication Version 4
- Form 105 Affidavit (probate application) Version 7
- Form 106 Affidavit (letters of administration with will) Version 5
- Form 107 Affidavit of due execution of will/codicil Version 3
- Form 108 Affidavit of handwriting Version 3
- Form 109 Affidavit (letters of administration on intestacy) Version 5
- Form 110 Affidavit (undated will) Version 3
- Form 111 Affidavit of plight Version 3
- Form 113 Affidavit (reseal) Version 2
- Form 120 Affidavit of scripts Version 2
The forms can be found on the Queensland Courts website.
For background information on the legislative changes leading to the revised forms, see: