The Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) has updated the special measures practice directions put in place last year to facilitate operations during COVID-19.
Following changed circumstances and government advice, the AAT will now provide some in-person services, and the practice directions have been updated to reflect this.
The practice directions will be in operation for the following divisions:
- Freedom of Information, General and Veterans’ Appeals Division
- Migration and Refugee Division
- National Disability Insurance Scheme Division
- Small Business Taxation and Taxation and Commercial Divisions
- Social Services and Child Support Division
The practice directions are available from the AAT website and come into effect on Monday 8 March 2021.